A readymade similar exclusive utility can be found here : Download Exclusive Free Utility "Exenu"
We have previously discussed about Basics Of OpenSearch. We recommend that you read this post before reading this one so that you can easily and completely understand the topic in this post.
And now its the time for How To Find OpenSearch Format for Any Website or Search Engine ?
So, Here is how to do it:
1. Open your desired website of which you want to get the OpenSearch Format. Let us consider it "Google" in our case.
2. Now in the search field enter any of your easiest search term. For simplicity, we consider that we enter "Example" in search field and click on "Google Search" as shown in below screenshot.
3. Now you will get your search results but they all are just waste for you. Just go to Address Bar (the field where you enter the website URL to open it like www.Askaps.blogspot.com) of your browser.
4. Copy the whole text of address bar and paste it in any text editor (Notepad is my favorite text editor).
5. You will see something like this:
6. Find your entered text (Example in our case). If you found more than one instance of it then simply took the first instance as shown in above screenshot and delete the text after your search query including search query that is
"Example&oq=Example&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=hp.12..0l10.28380.30308.1.341000.7.7.0.0.0.0.1324.2531.7-2.2.0...0.0.IklVIlB1Q7k&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=44678681cc36e404&biw=1152&bih=695"Simply remove it.
7. Now you have only few words remain and lastly this is your "OpenSearch Format" for google which is
Note : By using this method you can also find OpenSearch Format for any website easily. But still if you have any problem in finding the OpenSearch Format for any website, Feel Free To Contact Us. Surely, we will help you.