Firstly, I will tell you that what is blogger navbar?
Blogger navbar allows users to easily navigate to other random blogs and it also has a feauture to search the blogs and mark any blog as spam.
Many people thinks that, it doesn`t looks good on the blog.
Now, We will come to the actual point on How to disable or hide your blogger navbar.
Here is the step-by-step procedure on how to do it with photos to make it easy to understand :
1. Sign in to your blogger account and click the layout button next to your blog name
2. Next,click the edit html tab as shown in the below picture.
3. Add the below html code as specified in the below picture.
4. Click on "Save template" button.
Now, you can see your blog without that navbar.
1. This trick only hides the navbar, it doesn't completely deletes it.
2. If you want the navbar to appear again then just remove that code and save the changes.